Tuesday, June 9, 2009

An Encouraging verse!


This is one of my absolute favorite verses! Right now I have been using it a lot, because a lot of people in our church are going through hard times.
I took the picture last summer, it is actually fencing, if you can't tell:P Maybe I shouldn't tell all my secrets! Right?
Another big blessing. Last week my brother odered a computer program, and we got it in the mail yesterdaty, well guess what came with it?? Photoshop!!!!!!!!! We had no clue, but I was/am soooo excited!
On another note, I probably won't be posting until Saturday night or Sunday. Tomorrow we are going to the funeral for my friends grandfather, then my parents will be going to a meeting that is an hour away. We will~LORDwilling~ be visiting another church near there, then we kids are going to my grandma's for the weekend.
Have a Wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank You for stopping by. Your thoughts are appreciated! Please leave your name when you comment. All anonymous comments will be deleted.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.