Saturday, December 3, 2011

peoplephobe?



People: Humans.
Phobe: to fear
In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
Psalms 56:11

The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
Psalms 118:6

Many times I have found myself wondering what a certain person thinks about me doing something. At times I have went out of my way to make sure I didn’t “offend” people.
Then I realized it doesn’t matter one bit what other people think. It really only matters what God thinks of us.
Don’t be a people pleaser! God is who we should “fear”!
Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart:
for consider how great things he hath done for you.
1 Samuel 12:24

Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
Proverbs 3:7  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank You for stopping by. Your thoughts are appreciated! Please leave your name when you comment. All anonymous comments will be deleted.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.