Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Best Friend



~He lives in a place called Heaven…
~He lived here on Earth for only 33 years…
~I have yet to meet HIM face to face…
~He lives in my heart…
~I talk to HIM all the time… {in fact if He were any of my earthly friends, they would tell me to shut up!}
~He has been there for me.
                Even when I tried to ignore HIM…
                Even when I was mean to HIM…
                Even when I didn’t deserve it…
                When I didn’t have any other friends…
                When it seemed like everyone else hated me…
~He wrote a whole entire Book of letters to me… {the BIBLE}
~He knows everything about me, and He still loves me… {unlike many other of my so-called-friends}
~He knows what I’m thinking… {in fact, HE knows what I am going to think BEFORE I think it!}
~He doesn't fail me!

HIS NAME IS JESUS!
He can be your friend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank You for stopping by. Your thoughts are appreciated! Please leave your name when you comment. All anonymous comments will be deleted.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.