Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Four Life Changing Messages.

In the past few days the LORD has really been speaking to me. Using particularly these 4 messages;

Sunday School July 26th By Bro. DeVall

"Laws" By Brother DeVall

"Gods Enablement and Barefooted Leadership." By Bro. DeVall

Bro. DeVall works in the prisons down south, and his testimony is awesome. The last message really spoke to me about what I could and should be doing. As he was preaching God laid several things on my heart, and LORDwilling I will be acting upon my convictions. I am praying about starting a study with a friend. This next school year will be her first year homeschooling(she went to a Christian school), and I would like to start spending more time with her, and encouraging her.

This message is also about getting rid of your pride. I am ashamed to say that I need to do this! By "taking your shoes off" you are giving your pride up!

*Just a side note. I was not in the area when this was being discussed, but after church on Sunday I was told that someone noticed that we young ladies/ little girls had our shoes off(we were playing and running and flip flops don't go!) and jokingly told Bro. DeVall that we were taking his message seriously. =P I hope and pray that we really were!!

The Last one is one we purchased From S.M. Davis out in Illinois. It is called

"The Sin of Silence"

This message really spoke to me since I often have a problem with not speaking out. I reccomend all of these messages to someone who is really open to what God wants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank You for stopping by. Your thoughts are appreciated! Please leave your name when you comment. All anonymous comments will be deleted.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.