Monday, July 6, 2009

Young

Today…
July 6th, 2009

Outside my window…
Sunny and cloudy. At times its dark, but sometimes its nice and sunny! :P

I am thinking…
Of all the wonderful things God provides!

I am thankful for…
Friends who understand!


I am wearing…
Jean skirt, blue Mexico t-shirt.


I am reading…
1Kings, Proverbs, (KJB);


I am creating…
A post at the moment! :P


One of my favorite things…
sweet cherries! They are sooo good! We went and picked 18lb this morning. We *might* go again tomorrow.


For education this week…
Whatever I find. I will probably be reading through the new History books we got for 10th and 11th grade!


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning…
Fitting everything in!


A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
Patience!

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Charity... suffereth long, is kind, envieth not, vaunteth not itself,
isn't puffed up, behaveth not unseemly, seeketh not her own,
is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, rejoiceth not in iniquity,
rejoiceth in truth, beareth all things, believeth all things,
hopeth all things, endureth all things, and never faileth!

Scripture I am memorizing…
Reviewing James Chapters 1-2 and beginning 3.

I am praying for…
The lady who has cancer.
Family that isn’t living right.
My great grandma. She is 86, and her heart only works 20%. They told her she probably will not live more than a year, but possibly only a month.
A friend who just got saved.
A friend who is only 21 or so, and has a lot of health problems.


For the rest of the week…
??? Sewing, hopefully, church, working in the house, editing pictures, park ministry on Friday, 4-H Fair ???,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank You for stopping by. Your thoughts are appreciated! Please leave your name when you comment. All anonymous comments will be deleted.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.