I gave you all an update yesterday so I thought I would post this.
*I believe God created the Earth in six days, and rested on the seventh day.
* I believe the Bible is the inerrant, inspired Word of God. I believe the King James Bible is the only true Bible for the English-speaking people, and that all modern versions are counterfeit.
* I believe Jesus Christ is the only way to get to heaven.
* I believe Jesus was born of a virgin and is the Christ, the son of God.
* I believe Jesus died for our sins at Calvary, and that he can wash them away and make us a new person.
* I believe Jesus Christ was beaten, crucified, and rose again in three days.
* I believe in the Trinity.
* I believe you must repent of your sins and be born again to get to heaven.
* I believe in unconditional eternal security. If you don’t show fruit, you were never saved.
* I believe each human being has free will and may choose to follow or not follow God, obey or not obey God.
* I believe in believer's baptism which is a picture of dying to sin, and becoming washed in the blood of the land.
* Christians are to be separate from the world, and not to be a friend of it or love it, because if we we love the world we are then an enemy of God. (1 John 2:16-17, John 15:18-20, James 4:4)
* I believe feminism is of Satan and is the opposite of God's will.
* I believe that Christian women(and men!) are to dress modestly.
* I believe that women are to wear skirts/dresses only and that men are to wear pants only. If a man wears the womans clothes (dresses/skirts) or a woman the mans (pants) they are an abomination unto God. (Deuteronomy 22:5)
* I believe women are to have long hair, it is a glory to them, but men are to keep theirs cut short. (1 Corinthians 11:14-15)
* I believe that all married women are to be keepers at home (homemakers) and I believe that the young ladies are to be trained to be homemakers. (Titus 2:5)
* I believe in betrothal instead of courtship or dating.
* I do not believe in sending Christian children to public school but I believe in homeschooling them.
* I believe that families are to let God control the amount of children they have.
* I believe that Christians are to listen to Psalms, Hymns and Spiritual Songs. Any music that is not that caters to the flesh, and is wrong!